[ExI] Libertarianism wins again...

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:59:26 UTC 2011

2011/7/21 Dan <dan_ust at yahoo.com>

> So, what's wrong with the state or "theophilic militiae" forcing you
> against yours? Simply that you disagree with what they see as your good!

This is not such a small feat, and perfectly justifies my fighting your
"theophilic militiae".

"Wrong", especially for a relativist as I am, implies a reference framework.

I fight the trashumanist fight because... I am a transhumanist, and because
I and many other non-demented people at the end of peaceful discussions find
transhumanist arguments more compelling and more resonating with their
tastes and values that those of "theophilic militiae", but it is perfectly
clear to me that what I represent is pure evil to eyes of the latter.

I need not feel "on the side of the angels" to be what I am. Let us leave
all that to the "theophilic militiae" of this world. ;-)

--
Stefano Vaj