[ExI] Ummm... are you still ranting about this? [WAS Hydraulic Fracturing]

Richard Loosemore rpwl at lightlink.com
Mon Jun 6 14:51:50 UTC 2011

Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Richard Loosemore <rpwl at lightlink.com> wrote:
>> Actually, Rafal, I can explain the "psychic link" between me and Bill.
>>
>> It is called "Science," and it was invented about 300 years ago.
>>
>> It should reach where you live any day now. Â Just stand in the mouth of your
>> cave and keep your eyes open.
>
> ### Dick, simply saying "Science!" doesn't make you into a scientist.
> I know that, since I do science for a living. Scientists say things
> like "I performed a chemical analysis of a wastewater sample, using
> published methodologies, and I found 98% water, 1% granular silica,
> 0.8% diesel oil,....etc.". Or they say "I reviewed the peer-reviewed
> literature on the subject of effluent purification, and here is my
> summary of the costs of removing diesel oil from aqueous waste".  This
> happens to be the stuff that I echoed in my contributions. You and
> Bill quoted things like "My buddies are scared of swimming in a lake,
> cause they heard it's poisoned". Or "Senator X wants to have this shit
> banned, so it must be bad"

You were asked to supply evidence to back up your claim that the
fracking fluids are known to everyone.

Bill and I provided abundant evidence that the companies who do the
fracking are refusing to disclose the chemical composition of the fluids.

You refused to supply the requested evidence to support your claim.

QED.

Richard Loosemore