[ExI] Ummm... are you still ranting about this? [WAS Hydraulic Fracturing]

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 01:31:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Richard Loosemore <rpwl at lightlink.com> wrote:

> You were asked to supply evidence to back up your claim that the fracking
> fluids are known to everyone.
>
> Bill and I provided abundant evidence that the companies who do the fracking
> are refusing to disclose the chemical composition of the fluids.
>
> You refused to supply the requested evidence to support your claim.
>
> QED.

### If the Little Red Riding hood was mute, would we call her the
Little Riding Hood of Unknown Color?

Your modus operandi is typical of non-scientists: A scientist
confronted with a mysterious fluid analyzes it (and they did, as I
mentioned), a non-scientist freaks out and starts an online rant.

Rafal