[ExI] Bottom-up currencies

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Mar 11 14:59:05 UTC 2011

... On Behalf Of Eugen Leitl

Subject: Re: [ExI] Bottom-up currencies

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 05:13:23PM -0800, Samantha Atkins wrote:

>>... Not just Greece.  Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain are all
possible default timebombs.

>...I'm trying to draft a list of who won't default, long-term, and it
contains no major players. -- Eugen* Leitl

Oh no, Eugen don't tell us that.  We are all counting on Germany to support
the Euro, and keeping those cool beemers flowing over htere.  You guys can't
let Europe down.  We have the red states over here to pick up the tab.
Germany is Europe's fiscally responsible red state.