[ExI] Which nootropics work best?

Thirdeye Of Eris thirdeyeoferis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:23:51 UTC 2011

Hydergine, Piracetam, and Deprenyl in combination is very effective. Modafinil
is fantastic as well, of course. My insurance company covered it so it was
not expensive at all.

--I

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:

> On 03/14/2011 02:19 AM, BillK wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Giulio Prisco  wrote:
>>
>>> I will agree with John. After sleeping enough I am happier, more
>>> energetic and more productive, my brain works much better, and I can
>>> do much more. It is not only about quantity, it is also about quality.
>>>

>>>  And there are studies backing up the dangers of lack of sleep.
>>
>> <
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/20110307/tc_digitaltrends/gadgetusagecauseslackofsleepstudyfinds_1
>> >

>> Gadget usage causes lack of sleep, study finds
>>

> Doesn't seem to make any difference for me re a sleep/gadget connection.
>  Well, not unless I stayed up too late because I couldn't extricate myself
> from some game.
>

>  Mon Mar 7, 9:09 am ET
>> The growing repertoire of gadgets at our disposal, from smartphones to
>> televisions, may make it easier to work, play and connect with one
>> another. Unfortunately, these devices may also be making us very, very
>> tired.
>> -----------------
>>
>> <
>> http://www.news24.com/SciTech/News/Lack-of-sleep-drug-use-linked-20100221
>> >

>> Lack of sleep, drug use linked
>> 2010-02-21 22:52
>> Teens who sleep fewer than seven hours per night are more likely to
>> use illegal drugs.
>>
> Yawn.  And I bet they drank milk when young too.
>
> But seriously, some of the brightest people I have known slept a lot.  More
> like 9-10 hours than 5 or 6 or even my own normal 7.
>
> - samantha

"A rational anarchist believes that concepts such as ‘state’ and‘society’
and ‘government’ have no existence save as physically exemplified in the
acts of self-responsible individuals. He believes that it is impossible to
shift blame, share blame, distribute blame... as blame, guilt,
responsibility are matters taking place inside human beings singly and
nowhere else. But being rational, he knows that not all individuals hold his
evaluations, so he tries to live perfectly in an imperfect world... aware
that his effort will be less than perfect yet undismayed by self-knowledge
of self-failure."

                -- Professor De La Paz from The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress by
Robert Heinlein