[ExI] THE END for nuclear power (tsunami height)

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 25 20:10:18 UTC 2011

On 3/25/2011 2:24 PM, Jeff Davis wrote:

> So now we have more, better info on which to base our analysis.  Do we
> build a 50 foot high dike. a 75 foot high dike, a 100 foot high dike,
> or move the city?

Are you proposing a Great Wall of Japan along the eastern coast, three
or four times higher than the Great Wall of China? Might be a striking
tourist attraction, but it would tend to block the Rising Sun and the
Japanese would hate that. Then there are the earthquakes. Sever the
islands and let them float on pontoons, that's my plan.

Damien Broderick