[ExI] THE END for nuclear power (tsunami height)

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:24:17 UTC 2011

Thanks, Keith.

So now we have more, better info on which to base our analysis.  Do we
build a 50 foot high dike. a 75 foot high dike, a 100 foot high dike,
or move the city?

If the city is already swept away, like for instance Sendai, then hey,
you've got to rebuild the city anyway so, yes, move up-slope, and use
the lowland as appropriate, like say, for agriculture.

For anything intact and in place like Tokyo, you just do a cost
benefit analysis, and then do what you need to do.

By the way, does anyone know the wave profile at the shore and the
duration of the elevated wave?

Best Jeff Davis

             "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                                                Ray Charles