[ExI] Capitalism 2.0 was Status as human motivator

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:50:29 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Mirco Romanato wrote:
> I don't think the banker went to the politicians with a gun, pointed it
> to the politician's heads and forced them to write these laws, mandate,
> rules.

You appear to know very little about how the Wall Street criminals work.

The government regulators are in the pocket of the banks. The laws do
not get enforced because they are paid off by the billionaires on Wall
Street. The super rich ignore laws because money pays off all little
problems.

In 2007 they went to the Fed and said either you pay us off with a
trillion dollar bailout or we crash the world financial system. Guns
to the head are not just mechanical devices.

BillK