[ExI] Capitalism 2.0 was Status as human motivator

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun May 1 18:07:11 UTC 2011

Il 01/05/2011 15:50, BillK ha scritto:
> On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Mirco Romanato wrote:
>> I don't think the banker went to the politicians with a gun, pointed it
>> to the politician's heads and forced them to write these laws, mandate,
>> rules.

> You appear to know very little about how the Wall Street criminals work.

> The government regulators are in the pocket of the banks. The laws do
> not get enforced because they are paid off by the billionaires on Wall
> Street. The super rich ignore laws because money pays off all little
> problems.

> In 2007 they went to the Fed and said either you pay us off with a
> trillion dollar bailout or we crash the world financial system. Guns
> to the head are not just mechanical devices.

This is a reason, not an excuse, for the Fed or the government behaviour.
The government could have nationalized the bank and saved them. Then
they could have fired all executives and throw the book at them. Making
them pay all the bonuses out of their nose.

The government decided to be in the pocket of big banks and save them at
the expenses of the people (in reality it decided it long time ago and
it probably don't remember when it was not there). They are to be blamed
as much, if not more, than the bankers. Because, if the government want
they can change the rules. If they don't it is because they like the
game as it is.

Mirco