[ExI] The Great Silence again

Henrique Moraes Machado (CI) cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:23:41 UTC 2011

<Stefano Vaj>
I have always wondered, however, if such a sphere built by the
re-arrangement of the non-stellar matter of our system would find its
internal surface at a distance from the sun suitable to life... I have
no idea, also because I expect that the internal temperature of a
Dyson star would probably be fairly different from that of a planetary
surface at the same distance...
</Stefano Vaj>

It would probably be as hot as Venus. I don't know how to really calculate
it and I'm merely speculating based on the fact that the day in Venus is 243
Earth days long. Sunlight 24/7 square angle can do nasty things. Yes, I know
about Venus atmosphere and such.