[ExI] From Friendly AI to Loving AI

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Fri May 6 19:44:00 UTC 2011

Persons interested in the legal issues related to robots and sex may
want to consider the existing legal status of vibrators.  This is an
ever shifting area but for a summary go to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibrator_%28sex_toy%29
and scroll down to the Legal section.

As for the theological argument it might be interesting to look at the
history of masturbation and various religious dogmas.   Not that I am
recommending spending one's time doing that historical investigation
however for the moment I will keep my opinion of religious dogma out of
the discussion.

Fred