[ExI] Only Behavior? (Was Re: From Friendly AI to Loving AI)

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat May 7 05:21:50 UTC 2011

Subject: [ExI] Only Behavior? (Was Re: From Friendly AI to Loving AI)

>.Everyone always cracks me up, all this talk about "(behave as if he)" and
so on.  Is there nothing beyond behavior that anyone is interested in yet?
What about the all the effing good stuff?  Is any of that mentioned in any
of the books about the future of sex?  Or is it all just about lying
behavior?  I was excited to see so much talk about BDSM, this is obviously a
minority camp, and I pity the majority that are in for a big surprise when
they fully find out how effing great true BDSM really is.

Whooooaaa there Hoss.  I claim no expertise in this, nor any experience.  As
a controls engineer, I was thinking of the technical problem of rigging up a
doll with subcutaneous sensors which cause certain delightful sounds.  That
doesn't seem like a terribly difficult controls problem.  I think I could do
it myself.  We could use that Japanese internet kissing technology to let
couples interact remotely.

There are people in this world who just cannot get a human mate, perhaps
through no fault of their own, for any number of reasons.  Perhaps they have
a venereal disease they caught from being raped, or they have some terrible
facial deformity from birth, or some unfortunate body odor which they cannot
control, or even if it is their own fault, such as if they are terminally
geeky or a psychopathic asshole with whom even Mister Rogers could not get
along, it doesn't matter to me.  This technology could help.

>.  But still, for me, even only the "pair up BM robots with SD humans" is
missing what is for me the real good stuff.  What gets me off mostly, being
a switch, is knowing what it will feel like for someone doing something to
me.

OK well I am completely out to sea in that particular discipl.  uh. that
particular field of knowledge.  I was just imagining the whole whips and
chains scene and thinking one would end up causing injury perhaps.  But if
we had an instrumented android with leather skin, it would be durable and
replaceable, and we could build one to look like Seven of Nine.

It could be that the mechanical problems are way more difficult than I am
imagining, for otherwise it would have been done by now.  In retrospect, it
seems like a nearly obvious idea.  But the keyboard notion with the
digitally sampled orgasmic gasps and howls set to pitches seems like it
would work, and be a hoot.  Think of the advantages: it would be fun to
listen to, the kids would willingly practice the piano, the neighbors would
look at you with scornful respect and envious admiration, that sorta thing.