[ExI] Kelly's future

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed May 11 02:42:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 2:09 AM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/5/6 salvatore micheal / sam iam <micheals at msu.edu>:
>
>> no matter how inconsistent (something i Hate), flakey (another thing i
>> Hate), superficial (yet another thing i Hate), or materialistic (yet yet
>> another thing i Hate) girls are, i LOVE human women.
>
> Me too, but I am open to the idea that it is perhaps because there is
> not yet a better alternative. Once a better alternative does exist in
> the real world, it becomes a trickier proposition. And it goes both
> ways. Lots of women will trade in their real men for robots too

### Nerds and losers, who never get laid anyway, will be the first to
completely remove themselves from the relationship/sexual market,
followed by average guys, who tend to get the short end of the stick
in relationships anyway. Fat chicks will have no choice but to follow.
The remaining 50% of women will be killing themselves trying to get a
piece of the remaining 10% of assholes who will have a great time,
briefly.

Artificial wombs and robo-nannies will then put all women out of work
for good but all this will be meaningless, since the real game will be
amongst uploads, who would comprise 99.9% of the population within a
few years of their invention.

All assuming the UFAI doesn't eat everybody.

Rafal