[ExI] Planetary defense

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:51:55 UTC 2011

When I first saw this thread subject line, I thought planetary defense was
the classic X-Com videogame scenario taken seriously! lol  I just saw "The
Battle for Los Angeles (a much bigger budget Skyline)" and so have alien
invaders on the brain.  I must ask, why would defending L.A. be so vital?
It might be the one major city we could allow the aliens to have!  ; )

I'd like to think the Pentagon will get involved with planetary defense, at
least where nasty asteroids are concerned.  And "economic defense" from the
exploitive and criminal individuals in Wall Street & Corporate
America, might also be added to on their list...

John