[ExI] Kelly's future

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu May 12 03:02:39 UTC 2011

2011/5/11 John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com>:

> I don't understand why artificial wombs and robo-nannies will put all women
> out of work.  What these technologies will do is free up women to focus much
> more on their professional careers, and not pass out from family chores
> related exhaustion!

### But by then there will be no real work for non-modified humans anyway.

 lol  Regarding uploads, I see people living as
> "meat/cyborg" real world transhumans for centuries/millennia, until they
> decide to finally graduate to being an upload.

### I am not so sanguine. Once you have beings living in the 1000X
speed fast lane, things will be happening awfully fast from the human
perspective.

--------

> I'm dating a very sweet gal right now.  I wonder if she could somehow be an
> android?  Naw...  She probably just has the sweet and loving
> female personality gene!

### Where did you find her?! Gratz anyway.

Rafal