[ExI] Rossi-Focardi device again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat May 21 15:43:19 UTC 2011

Il 20/05/2011 17:48, Alfio Puglisi ha scritto:
> I found a TV program with some interesting information (in English):

The original video is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzL3RIlcwbY

> Apparently, in addition to the usual claims, somewhat precise numbers
> exist:

> - production cost of the "device" is around 2,000 dollars (for a
> power of a few KW), while electricity costs (in terms of raw
> materials) is < 1 cent/KWh - a 1 MW installation is planned in Greece
> for October this year

The facts as related by Rossi:
1) 800$/kW for thermal energy; 2.000$/kW for electricity
2) 100$ for 180 days of uninterrupted reaction for a 4 KW unit (I bet
the costs for a 10kW unit is not much different)
3) the max vapor temp pressure output will be 500°C and 50 atm
4) the 1 MW gen will be formed by ~300 4kW e-cats units connected in
series and parallel
5) they will be remotely controlled one by one (switch on/off)
6) the single modules output can be changed (in around a minute)

There are another 1 MW installation planned for the US just after this.
There is another enterprise in the US, Ampenergo, with at least an
ex-DoE official from the Bush (father) term between the founders.

The Greece group exist because of the involvement of Prof. Stremmenos
with the Greece government and Greece business community (that made
things easier and faster in Greece). Stremmenos is an old friend of
Focardi and worked at the University of Bologna, in the Physic
Department and did experiments with nickel and hydrogen and obtained
positive results.
Focardi talked with him about the results of Rossi, then him meet with
Rossi and then he used his links in Greece.

> The reason why Rossi is going to Greece instead of his native Italy
> is that he was involved in a big oil-from-waste scam many years ago,
> for which he was charged and found guilty, and no Italian industry
> firm would be caught dead next to him. The journalist spends
> considerable time on this previous scam.

Well, one of the last comments to the original video:

"Just a comment about Petroldragon: here in Italy it is no secret that
the Petroldragon Corp was "destroyed" by all means (journalists,
magistrates, evironmentalists etc...) because Petroldragon was the only
thing that was able to keep mafia out from the waste business in
Northern Italy.

Therefore Andrea Rossi was first arrested and then acquitted, but the
acquittal arrived only 15 years after his incarceration... In the
meanwhile, Petroldragon Corp was forced to go out of business.."

In fact, before they changed the laws and put Petroldragon out of
business, the "waste trafficking" was unheard.

Here the Rossi version of what happening:
http://ingandrearossi.net/

Many innovating entrepreneurs had problems with the laws in the past
everywhere:

Another show an the same RAINEWS24 channel reported about Rossi and the
e-cat a few weeks after the first, but with a very different take (in
Italian sorry):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hX40Fgw4kQ (part one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5pSxZDZXwg (party two)

To be noted, there were Professor Celani (that is critic of Rossi) and
Professor Emeritus Focardi (that helped Rossi to develop the e-cat).

IMHO, the number of people that say it work, saw it work and there are
no tricks is growing. If it is a scam, Rossi were able to scam a large
number of intelligent individuals and no one noticed they were scammed.
Even if they checked for scams.

The deadline for Rossi is pretty near (5 months). He is telling people
to return in November AFTER the 1 MW installation in Greece if they are
interested in doing business concerning the e-cat.

Mirco