[ExI] The Many Anders Theory

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 01:53:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 6:58 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Anders I can imagine an old American TV staple the Twilight Zone, where one
> keeps seeing Anderses, just far enough removed in time and space that it
> theoretically *could* be the same guy, apparently getting around very
> quickly, but certainly giving the impression that there are dozens, perhaps
> hundreds, maybe thousands of Anderses, harmlessly Andersing about, causing
> one to question one's own sanity as one sees each new Anders, each behaving
> in exact Andersonian consistency as the previous had Andersed, all perfectly
> benign but terrifyingly numerous, as you enter... the Twilight Zone.

"Being John Malkovich" during the scene where John Malkovich entered
the portal...

also

Series 4 of new Dr.Who when The Master turns everyone on Earth into himself....

It's interesting that this scenario is lurking out there in humanity's
collective mind.  Also interesting that we are so casual with
references to the collective mind as a given - that it either exists
or will exist.

hmm.