[ExI] The Many Anders Theory

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:48:40 UTC 2011

> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 6:58 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> > Anders I can imagine an old American TV staple the Twilight Zone, where
> one
> > keeps seeing Anderses, just far enough removed in time and space that it
> > theoretically *could* be the same guy, apparently getting around very
> > quickly, but certainly giving the impression that there are dozens,
> perhaps
> > hundreds, maybe thousands of Anderses, harmlessly Andersing about,
> causing
> > one to question one's own sanity as one sees each new Anders, each
> behaving
> > in exact Andersonian consistency as the previous had Andersed, all
> perfectly
> > benign but terrifyingly numerous, as you enter... the Twilight Zone.

I think Anders is just the guy to xox in the thousands or even the tens of
thousands!  They could be distributed throughout the globe, but especially
to the areas & communities that might need them most.  : )  As for parallel
earths, I would be shocked to encounter an "evil Anders" or a "womenizing
jerk Anders!" hee!

John