[ExI] Social right to have a living

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:50:28 UTC 2011

I think Stefano makes a very good point here. And of course if a
community is successful every individual member gains.

I have no issue with the fact that some people have much more money
than others. I do have issue with the fact that some people have much
more money than they will every be able to use, while others are
starving. This makes the community sick.