[ExI] REVOLUTION NOW! all-thing.org

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Thu Nov 10 08:42:14 UTC 2011

On 9 November 2011 23:05, Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:

> **
>
> Is that what you are saying Zero State is now, avowedly anti-capitalist?
> Then I am very glad I left.  This is despicable.
>
> - samantha

Actually, Samantha, you'll be glad to know that your own arguments were a
deciding factor in this shift / development. Your own views, as you argued,
were not compatible with other views held by myself and other members.
Something had to give, but that did not lead to us agreeing with you.

Isn't it interesting that you, as an apparent advocate of unfettered
individual freedom, would declare it "despicable" the moment someone
disagrees with you, without offering anything like constructive argument.

Perhaps you'd like to clarify what exactly is "despicable"? Don't get me
wrong, I am aware that you must wildly disagree with my entire blog post as
an anarcho-Capitalist, but I'd like to hear *exactly* what I said that got
your goat? Was it the part where I said 'not *everything* about the current
system is awesome' (which is rather a more moderate view than your own)?

- A