[ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:08:57 UTC 2011

2011/11/10  <natasha at natasha.cc>:
> Quoting Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>:
>
>>Well, folks, are you alive?
>
> Yes, I am alive.

I believe you Natasha!!!!

> I have read and survived Rand. I do not support her
> objectivism nor her revenfulness. Not for a moment.

That is your privilege as a living person... :-)  She did seem to have
a pretty big axe to grind, but given her childhood in communist
Russia, I can somewhat forgive her over-reaction in the other
direction.

I don't have your location on the political spectrum Natasha.. is that
because you are eclectic or eccentric in your political beliefs, or
just that you haven't said?

> I think she was an amazing writer and visionary narrative artist and this is
> what stands out in my combined molecules.

She was one of the best authors I've ever had the pleasure to have read.

Currently, I am reading "Time Enough for Love" by Heinlein... a really
on topic book for this crowd... has it been discussed here before? It
is also a very long book, on par with Atlas Shrugged for sheer volume.

-Kelly