[ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Thu Nov 10 23:09:13 UTC 2011

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:55:19 -0700
Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 5:03 AM, Henry Rivera
<hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu> wrote:
> My view is that capitalism is a means to an end which will become obsolete
> after a certain tipping point.

So what do you see as the inevitable final system Henry?

-Kelly

It's hard to imagine, but I'll venture a guess. (And I won't assume it is final but just a subsequent reality.) Maybe unfettered being with unlimited resources and information at one's disposal. True free will restrained by a desire to avoid harming other sentience. And zero suffering (in a hat tip to Amon).
-Henry