[ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:37:47 UTC 2011

Stefano,
I give as an example the people in the lab where I work. People put an
enormous amount of hours but it is not about power at all. Some people put
the time and hours for power. These people should be not have power at all,
in fact the greed for power should be a way to select people that should
not have ever too much power. Power should be given to whom have a deep
desire to lead by example and to sacrifice themselves for others. And
people in power should relinquish it after a certain time.
Giovanni