[ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 22:54:08 UTC 2011

Giovanni Santostasi wrote:
I have been in this group since a few years.
Not sure if that qualifies me as new or not ; )
Thanks John Grigg to express in a very eloquent way exactly my sentiments
on the matter.

Giovanni, I am honored by your generous words.  I dearly hope America,
Europe, China and the rest of the world can successfully navigate the next
fifty years in a way that builds a strong foundation for energy
self-sufficiency, well-funded scientific research, protection of the
environment, respected personal liberties, world peace, meeting the basic
needs of the desperately poor, and a healthy global economy.

I suspect it will be a very bumpy ride due to human nuture...

John  : )