[ExI] The twists & turns of politics & idealism (was: The End of the Future)

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Thu Oct 6 07:04:42 UTC 2011

On 5 October 2011 21:14, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> ...it is surprising and very heartening to hear that you do take
> constructive
> criticism into account.
> <snip>
> If I might make a suggestion:...

Thanks for that Adrian - both the acknowledgment and the suggestion. It is
an unfortunate truth that anyone who wants to get a message out has to
present a certain degree of confidence, and therfore cannot afford more than
one or two mis-steps, retractions, re-thinks etc, but I think it's very
important that these matters are addressed intelligently rather than reduced
to posturing.

Your suggestion is a good one, I think, very interesting indeed. Thanks.
I'll think on that and pass it on to the others for further discussion.

All the Best,