[ExI] The twists & turns of politics & idealism (was: The End of the Future)

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Fri Oct 7 07:46:05 UTC 2011

On 7 October 2011 04:02, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.  Please let me know if they come up with good refinements of it.
> I've been thinking about the third party problem for a while, and that
> seems
> to be something they could usefully do.

Will do! Cheers adrian.

There will be a re-working of the original leaflet too, currently under the
scrutiny of the DZ list - I won't bore anyone here with details of the
process, but will post the proposed content here before the leaflet is
mocked up, just in case anyone here would care to offer any constructive
criticism.

All the Best,