[ExI] bull whoops ass

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Oct 11 16:03:38 UTC 2011

On 10 Oct 2011, at 20:42, Adrian Tymes wrote:

Should he get the better of the matador, the matador's assistants
come in to finish the job.

Ah, assistants.  Well if the matador gets to have assistants, then the bull
should get assistants, matched one for one.  Have that ring with half a
dozen humans and half a dozen bulls.  They say bullfighting brings tourists,
well do let me assure you, fill that arena with humans and bulls, watch the
tourists pour in.  Think of the commercial value from TV, the three leading
reality programs alone:  Spain's Stupidest Home Videos, El Jackasso, and
Owww, Ay Carumba.

Oy vey, I need to leave this topic now, it's making me crazy.