[ExI] bull whoops ass

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:44:35 UTC 2011

Tourist goes to restaurant in Spain. Asks for something typical. Gets two
huge meatballs. Very tasty. Asks waiter what it was. Waiter answers, bull's
testicles, very popular in bullfight season.

Tourist goes back many times to get the same.

Last day tourist asks for the usual. Gets two small meatballs. Taste
horrible. Asks waiter what happened. Waiter answers, you see sir, the
matador does not always win!

--
Giulio Prisco
giulio at gmail.com