[ExI] deathless meat

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 1 22:01:57 UTC 2011

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Dave Sill
Subject: Re: [ExI] deathless meat

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 4:24 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>>.We have a conveyor or something to bring food and water to the bovine,
another to haul away the remains, the beast
pumps stem cells in the blood to the meat factory. spike

>.Sounds like an easy life. Not. Ask dialysis patients how much they like
it. -Dave

Perhaps we could get the whole thing miniaturized into a backpack carried
about by the critter in his normal bovinal activities.  Or better still, a
subcutaneous device, implanted within the beast, so that he could wander
about and devour grass while producing the stem cells, which are then
removed weekly for instance.