[ExI] Faster than light??

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:53:54 UTC 2011

I just watched the webcast. It is a complex experimental setup
involving quite accurate distance (over hundreds of km) and time
measurements. They have described their error analysis in detail but I
would not rule out that there may be other errors.

I will not be surprised if this turns out to be a false alarm, but
paradigm shifts triggered by new experimental results have occurred in
physics before.