[ExI] The NSA's new data center

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:43:32 UTC 2012

2012/4/3 Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com>

> I'm under no such delusion. I don't post anything to FB or g+ that I
> *really* don't want to be public, even if I "limit" it to a subset like
> friends or family. Same goes for e-mail.

Personally, I prefer to keep everything in the open, to accept absolutely
everyone who wants to be connected, to make very few, and rather random,
invitations myself, and make available all and only the kind of things I
would share on a personal, commercial Web site.

BTW, this approach thwarts at least to some extent the very spirit and
purpose of social networking, and this is what I like best about it. :-)

--
Stefano Vaj