[ExI] The silent PV revolution

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Apr 8 15:16:42 UTC 2012

Il 06/04/2012 10:40, Eugen Leitl ha scritto:
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 06:21:42PM -0400, J.R. Jones wrote:

>>> But it worked, for a time, and filled the pocket of many connected
>>> people for a long time. The others be damned and teh future with them.
>>>

>>  By the time the world catches onto the game, they've skimmed
>> billions/trillions off of all us pawns.  While the world burns around them,
>> they and theirs ride it out in Patagonia or somewhere insulated.  In a
>> couple/few generations, we will have forgotten or died off, and they and
>> theirs can repeat the cycle once again.
>
> Are you actually saying that renewables are a scam, to milk the
> gullible?

I think so.

A very large chunk of the renewables are simply a scam of the rich,
connected, informed against the poor, unconnected and uninformed.
Every one pushing for an investment needing subsides to return a profit
is, effectively, pushing for a scam. And scam have a bitter end, like a
bust, default, bankrupt declaration.

The rest of the chit chat is only a distraction.

I want see how the German economy will fare when they will close down
their nuclear power (not only talk about it). I want see how many jobs
will flee to some saner place (like Poland). I want see how you will be
able to keep the heavy industry going without nuclear energy. Maybe with
coal?

Your solar cell industry is bust, legally dead. The brains are leaving
for China or somewhere else.
It is not profitable and it never was. And it was unable to compete
against asian low cost jobs and more efficient resources allocation.
I want to see how much the PV incentives will stay, without a national
industry to receive the benefit of this policy and advocating for it.

Mirco