[ExI] Finally!

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sat Apr 21 13:19:51 UTC 2012

Extropians,

Obviously, even if there is one billionaire he can't do much alone.
It's all about building consensus, finding out how many people share a
desire to do these kinds of things, and then working together.  If we
can do that, it's already easy, there is plenty of money to go around.
Many hands make light work and make all things easy.

Forcefully taxing government needs to focus on the minimum 'safety nets'
for all people and such, but that shouldn't stop the rich from freely
reaching for the stars.  All that's needed is the ability to build
consensus and better organize and co-operate, since lonely people can do
nothing by themselves, even if the do have billions.

You know, kind of like we do with the consensus building, leaderless
system at canonizer.com.  What is the most important things you'd like
to be working on?  canonizer.com/topic.asp/90

The only hard part is knowing, concisely and quantitatively what
everyone wants.  There are enough rich people now so that getting it is
very easy, if we can just find better ways to co-operate.

Brent Allsop