[ExI] Finally!

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 13:28:01 UTC 2012

On 21 April 2012 15:19, Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at canonizer.com> wrote:

> Obviously, even if there is one billionaire he can't do much alone.  It's
> all about building consensus, finding out how many people share a desire to
> do these kinds of things, and then working together.  If we can do that,
> it's already easy, there is plenty of money to go around.  Many hands make
> light work and make all things easy.

SF, transhumanism, space fan movements, technophilia, etc. do not appear to
have made for the time being such a grand dent amongst western bureaucrats
and politicians and their perception of their respective costituencies, but
if they ever achieved anything good is to have got on board a few US
super-rich individuals... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj