[ExI] sinclair zx spectruim is 30

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:24:55 UTC 2012

2012/4/24 spike <spike66 at att.net>:
> Guys do you remember these?  I didn’t own one, but one of my classmates did
> in 1982.  The rubber chicklet keys didn’t last very long, but it would run
> for hours at a time once you got the program in there, so it was good for
> the kinds of stuff I wanted to do: math calculations that usually took a
> long time.  This was before spreadsheets.

I never owned a speccy though I tried some friends machines.

I'm clearing out my loft at the moment and discovered my old Atari 800XL.
<http://www.atarimuseum.com/computers/8BITS/XL/800xl/800xl.htm>

I remember that I bought it so I could play 'Star Raiders' which was
the hot game at that time!
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Raiders>

BillK