[ExI] sinclair zx spectruim is 30

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Apr 24 19:11:13 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: [ExI] sinclair zx spectruim is 30

2012/4/24 spike <spike66 at att.net>:
>>... Guys do you remember these?  I didn’t own one, but one of my
> classmates did in 1982.  The rubber chicklet keys didn’t last very
> long, but it would run for hours at a time once you got the program in
> there, so it was good for the kinds of stuff I wanted to do: math
> calculations that usually took a long time.  This was before spreadsheets.

>...I'm clearing out my loft at the moment and discovered my old Atari
800XL.
<http://www.atarimuseum.com/computers/8BITS/XL/800xl/800xl.htm>  BillK

Take this word of wisdom from your old pal the geezer Spike.  If you are
cleaning out and find any old computer from the 80s, and even better, from
the 70s, find a place for it somewhere and keep it.  Don't worry if it
doesn't work or you don't have all the peripherals, such as, like, memory.
Just keep it somewhere.  Fifty years from now you will be glad you did.