[ExI] bexarotene papers

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 10 00:14:08 UTC 2012

I declare another temporary open season on posts regarding bexarotene, thru
the weekend.  I intend to post my brains out on this until that dangerous
error is fixed in the article.

Does anyone here have an existing account on LA Times?  If so, post me back
forthwith, spike66 at att.net, and let me send you something to post in their
comments section on the Targretin article.  Quickly please, let's try to
stop a catastrophe before it happens, thanks.

spike