[ExI] Bucky Balls Could Double Your Lifespan

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:38:53 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> So how many here actually floss daily?

### I do. If you use disposable flossers rather than spooled floss
it's actually quite easy, takes less than a minute. I found that
flossing with toothpaste in your mouth is more effective, you can feel
the interdental surfaces getting clean and less gooey as you do it. I
floss only once a day but this is still better than nothing, and I
noticed that whenever I miss it for a few days I tend to get a bit of
gum bleeding which is a common symptom of mild gingivitis, so it looks
like flossing does work to reduce my level of inflammation - and this
in turn has been linked to longer survival in better health.

Rafal