[ExI] Bucky Balls Could Double Your Lifespan

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 15 23:22:55 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>
wrote:

> ...So how many here actually floss daily?

I managed to reverse mild gingivitis not with dental floss but with a
waterpik.  My dentist suggested I start coming into the office thrice a year
instead of the usual twice, for cleaning.  My hygienist is such a dazzling
knockout, I am tempted to devour a tall bag of oreos before the appointment,
just so she would need to work on me longer.  However, I chose the more
boring but far less expensive route of trying the waterpik with a
disinfectant mouthwash.  The waterpik without the disinfectant can make the
problem worse, but pushing debris into the pockets.  But Listerine or
equivalent in the water tightened those pockets right up, and now I have no
more problem with it, haven't for over a decade.  Of course I still enjoy
having her work on me twice a year.  That is some of the best pain I ever
get.  Furthermore, there are no guilt feelings if it is the dental hygienist
poking her ample boosoms into the side of my head (hey, I am just a passive
participant here.)

No, I will not tell you who is my dentist; that hygienist is MINE.

Which leads me to a question.  We often hear about some hapless prole
meeting such a horrifying violent demise, they need to consult dental
records to establish the identity of the mangled remains.  But if they can't
even figure out who I am, how the heck are they going to know who is my
dentist?  And if they do, they might have read the above and that lad would
be swamped with clients wanting to ogle his, or rather MY, gorgeous and
buxom hygienist from close range, oy vey.  I shall have to double my efforts
to not be involved in an identity-obliterating accident, to prevent all the
scurrilous dogs at the mortuary from finding my hygienist, horny wretches
that they surely are.

But I digress.

What was the original question?  Oh yes, Kelly, dental floss.  Not me,
never.  It causes the dental hygienist to finish too quickly.