[ExI] pussy riot case

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:24:46 UTC 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:18 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>> ...he has ruined at least one life so far, that of Army Pfc. Bradley
> Manning...  -Kelly
>
> NEIN!
>
> It was Army Pfc Bradley Manning who ruined the life of Army Pfc. Bradley
> Manning.  He screwed up, he paid the price, and will continue to pay.  That
> being said, he didn't actually spill classified information, for if it is
> classified, it wouldn't have been on any network which had a USB port.  He
> spilled a ton of sensitive information for sure.

I don't deny that Pfc Manning screwed up and by and large deserves
what he is getting... but the damage he could have done would have
been far less without the assistance of Mr. Assange. I don't know
about USB ports and all that, but every news story says the
information or much of it was "classified".

-Kelly