[ExI] First transhumanist MP in Europe, by Giulio Prisco

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Aug 26 21:32:32 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: [ExI] First transhumanist MP in Europe, by Giulio Prisco

>...Nice.  Useful tips for any transhumanists running on this side of the
pond - in districts that are not afraid of science, anyway.

Unfortunately all our districts seem to be afraid of science.

Some are worse than others.  We have had religious fundamentalists opposing
the teaching of evolution at least since Darwin, but that isn't what really
worries me.  What I am seeing is that somehow the notion of evolution is
being equated with racism.  It seems like this far down the road, Darwin is
under attack from both sides of the political spectrum.