[ExI] Forbes posting

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:45:39 UTC 2012

Bill,

I'm guessing that you're concerned about global warming, and this is
push-back to Mirco's offering of "Maybe because there is no real problem?"

Please then, tell us about your own farming expertise.  Also, tell us of
your expertise in climate modelling.  Will Siberia, once warmed, become a
vast expanse of rich farmland?  Will rain fall in copious amounts across
the vast expanse of the now-dessicated Sahara?

Global warming due to anthropogenic increase in CO2 is real, but what does
that ***really*** mean?   The issue has been thoroughly politicized.
Climate models have long been crap, and I think, still are.   The left says
"We're doomed!  We're doomed!" and the right says "What problem?, fill 'er
with high test."

How much will the sea level rise when the North Polar Ice Cap melts?

The catastrophe that bites you on the ass, is the one you don't see coming,
not the one coming at you at a slow crawl, in full view, on a hundred year
schedule.

YMMV.

Best, Jeff Davis

           "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                                            Ray Charles