[ExI] FW: taking remote causation too far

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Sat Dec 15 00:10:56 UTC 2012

On 14/12/2012 17:33, BillK wrote:
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_X> He graduates with honors
> at the age of 16 from Harvard University. In graduate studies he
> receives Ph.D.s in Genetics, Biophysics, and Psychology with a two
> year residence at Pembroke College, Oxford University.

Ah, Pembroke is across the street from my office. They have been
annoying us for a long while by the noise from building a new student
annex. But it looks good and has a nifty glass bridge over the street to
the little garden outside the chapel.

Hmm, I have a suspicion this thread has gone a bit far from the original
topic. No doubt by remote causation by telepathic do-gooders.

--
Anders Sandberg,
Future of Humanity Institute