[ExI] College 2.0

Daniel Shown daniel at kungfuchicken.com
Mon Dec 31 23:57:39 UTC 2012

I pay my bills working in higher-ed (specifically, delivering courses
online).  This line of reasoning and questioning has been discussed
ad-nauseam in domain specific forums.  It is likely that technology can
continue to offer increased efficiencies, but the destruction of higher-ed
and it's incumbent institutions is far less probable than many
techvangelists might prefer.  There are, simply, more socio-cultural
dynamics at play than abrupt, naïve analyses account for.