[ExI] new testing with internet access

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 11 16:58:53 UTC 2012

This is something that has been on my mind for some time.  We still use the
same old testing techniques that have been around for decades, but the needs
of employers have changed radically.  Your employees have internet access
and you need them to be good at it, so is there a way to test for it?

http://ask.slashdot.org/story/12/02/10/1951210/ask-slashdot-how-to-allow-tes
t-takers-internet-access-but-minimize-cheating

Here's your challenge: how do you design a test such that it separates the
smart applicants from the rest?  Assume internet access.