[ExI] Jaw-dropping CWRU Alzheimer's breakthrough?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 00:27:45 UTC 2012

________________________________

Thanks, Max, this is a doable stop gap measure until we can get the insurance industry to write policies specifically for the purpose.

Stefano writes:

>>But why should this be anybody else's business? The reason why we
>>should support even "turist" cryonic suspension, for those willing to
>>take the bet, is the same why we should support the freedom to obtain
>>euthanasia and cremation if one so wishes.

It is ironic that terminally ill patients have to earn the right to die in order to give themselves a chance to live.

Stuart LaForge

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson