[ExI] coming this fall, lab grown meat

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 20:15:59 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:53 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> To solve the world's energy problems, we need to focus on food production.
> We can solve the ape-hauler problem, the home lighting problems, and the
> rest of it.

Can sunlight be carried long distance over fiber-optic cables?

I imagine something like a 'nightlight' literally powered by imported day light.

FiOS looks even better than Cable if it means i can get rid of those
CFLs and electricity-for-light usage too.  Though they'd probably take
5x the current cost via "intangible transmission charges"