[ExI] Eden, deep memes, exodus from the Ape God

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:48:30 UTC 2012

2012/1/13 Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>

> Well, what do we know?  The most popular world religions believe in a
> utopian past where humans and god were in direct contact.

I am inclined to believe that this is a monotheism-polluted view. In
hinduism or European paganism "gods" are the epithomes, and the memory, of
"founding heroes".

Even as late as the Roman empire late emperors were considered to have
achieved a post-mortem "divine" status owing to their period in office. :-)

--
Stefano Vaj