[ExI] Eden, deep memes, exodus from the Ape God

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 00:43:38 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Yes Kelly. Both you and Spike are correct, I am strictly speaking of metazoa, the animal kingdom. But it is still an unfair comparison as humans are single species while there are thousands of species of ants so I was trying to be funny mostly.

Stuart LaForge

“Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution." -Clay Shirky