[ExI] Alzheimer's vaccine trial a success

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:41:27 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Brian Manning Delaney  wrote:
> Both of these are mostly shots in the dark, since so little research has
> been done on them in connection with Alzheimer's, but they're likely not
> harmful. (B12 status has to be monitored with metformin.)

I think that it is significant that notice is taken that elderly
bodies work differently to youthful bodies.

i.e. things that don't matter when young become significant when old.
Supplements and diet need to change to take account of this.

Don't carefully work out a regime for age 30-40 and stick with it regardless.
Review regularly.

BillK